ODI 188.8.131.52 Groovy Editor Freezes when using Square Brackets 
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If square brackets  are used within a script in the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 18.104.22.168 Groovy Editor, the Editor will freeze.
This issue can be reproduced via the following steps:
- Log into the ODI work repository.
- Under the "Tools" dropdown menu, select "Groovy" and under that, "New Script".
- Verify that you can type in the middle window.
- After verification, type the following:
- Observe that the editor window freezes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms