Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 18.104.22.168) - Detached Credential Collector (DCC) WebGate is Appending Extra "/" to the Resource_url
(Doc ID 2406676.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Oracle Access Manger (OAM) 11g - Detached Credential Collector (DCC) WebGate is Appending Extra "/" to the Resource_url
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 126.96.36.199)
- Working Scenario: Repeat the same exercise in production url www.myABCportal.com and you will see it redirects to login page.
- Could reproduce this in all their lower environments, where newer patch is installed.
- OAM setup: Using 6 managed servers. High availability (HA) configuration. Individual 6 VMs. VM1 AdminServer + <OAM_SERVER>. VM2-6 has 1 managed servers each. It is pre-production.
Steps to reproduce
1. Access <HOSTNAME>:<PORT> (pre-production) --> provide <USER_ID>/<PASSWORD> click login --> Next when you get error message, click on "Click Here" link next to "to go back to the CCC Login page" --> notice it redirects to about:blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document