Many Threads Blocked In Status 'W' After Applying Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 220.127.116.11.180116)
(Doc ID 2410050.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Many Threads Blocked In Status 'W' after applying OAM 11gR2PS3 bundle patch 13, ie. patch:27157925
- Intermittently, client requests were unanswered
- On the OHS, over time, more and more MPM_WORKER processes were started
- For monitoring is used server-status ie.
- In httpd.conf is loaded mod_status module
- When sufficient threads were stuck, the OHS thread pool was full and the OHS stopped responding completely.
Apply OAM 11gR2PS3 bundle patch 13, ie. patch:27157925
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document