Many Threads Blocked In Status 'W' After Applying Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206)
(Doc ID 2410050.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Many Threads Blocked In Status 'W' after applying Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 18.104.22.168) bundle patch 13, ie. <Patch:27157925>
- Intermittently, client requests were unanswered
- On the OHS, over time, more and more MPM_WORKER processes were started
- For monitoring is used server-status ie.
- In httpd.conf is loaded mod_status module
- When sufficient threads were stuck, the OHS thread pool was full and the OHS stopped responding completely.
Apply OAM 11gR2PS3 bundle patch 13, ie. <Patch:27157925>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document