OIM 12c Upgrade Readiness Check Failed "Error while getting the keystore password from CSF."
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the readiness review process for an upgrade from 188.8.131.52 to 12c for OIM and it fails. The initial error reads 'Component events file is missing for JPS at null.'
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to the oracle_common/upgrade/bin directory:
• (UNIX) NEW_ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/upgrade/bin
• (Windows) NEW_ORACLE_HOME\oracle_common\upgrade\bin
2. Start the Upgrade Assistant.
• (UNIX) ./ua -readiness
• (Windows) ua.bat -readiness
How to resolve this error?
Preparing upgrade, running Readiness report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms