OIM 12c Upgrade Readiness Check Failed "Error while getting the keystore password from CSF."
(Doc ID 2412398.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the readiness review process for an upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 12c for OIM and it fails. The initial error reads 'Component events file is missing for JPS at null.'
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to the oracle_common/upgrade/bin directory:
• (UNIX) NEW_ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/upgrade/bin
• (Windows) NEW_ORACLE_HOME\oracle_common\upgrade\bin
2. Start the Upgrade Assistant.
• (UNIX) ./ua -readiness
• (Windows) ua.bat -readiness
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!