Oracle Access Manager (OAM) - Redirection to End_url is not Happening With Success URL in the AuthN Policy
(Doc ID 2413955.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g - Redirection to End_url is not Happening With Success URL in the AuthN Policy
- Defined a URL in one of our authentication polices
- Although OAM adds the appropriate URL for the end_url query string parameter, it never redirects to it after successful authentication
- oamSetWhiteListMode is set to "false".Setting it to "true" and added the proper host identifier to the whitelist, but that didn't work either
- Basically trying to authenticate to "Application A", set the authN Success URL to point to another protected app (ie. Application B) so it's session cookie is retrieved and then land back on the originally requested Application A page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document