Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g - Redirection to End_url is not Happening With Success URL in the AuthN Policy
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g - Redirection to End_url is not Happening With Success URL in the AuthN Policy
- Defined a URL in one of our authentication polices
- Although OAM adds the appropriate URL for the end_url query string parameter, it never redirects to it after successful authentication
- oamSetWhiteListMode is set to "false".Setting it to "true" and added the proper host identifier to the whitelist, but that didn't work either
- Basically trying to authenticate to "Application A", set the authN Success URL to point to another protected app (ie. Application B) so it's session cookie is retrieved and then land back on the originally requested Application A page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms