System Messages Repeated Display on Desktop Integration (DIS) Checkout and Open (COAO) Document
(Doc ID 2414836.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Desktop Integration Suite (DIS)
When Checking out a document using DIS there are additional system messages displayed at the top of the document, making the user experience poor.
- Using Classification Labels on Office documents, which displays in the same part of the document as the Checked Out Content message.
- Using Evergreen Windows and O365 versions, always on the most up to date versions from Microsoft.
Steps followed :
- Login to 126.96.36.199 instance
- Download the latest DIS client on a windows 10 machine
- Install office 365
- Install Azure Information Protection client
- Navigate to DIS client and connect to 188.8.131.52 instance
- Check out a file from here and see the following in the message :
This is a checked-out copy of managed document
See the webcenter content menu for more information and actions.
The message is repeated more than once which it shouldn't be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document