System Messages Repeated Display on Desktop Integration (DIS) Checkout and Open (COAO) Document
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Desktop Integration Suite (DIS)
When Checking out a document using DIS there are additional system messages displayed at the top of the document, making the user experience poor.
- Using Classification Labels on Office documents, which displays in the same part of the document as the Checked Out Content message.
- Using Evergreen Windows and O365 versions, always on the most up to date versions from Microsoft.
Steps followed :
- Login to 18.104.22.168 instance
- Download the latest DIS client on a windows 10 machine
- Install office 365
- Install Azure Information Protection client
- Navigate to DIS client and connect to 22.214.171.124 instance
- Check out a file from here and see the following in the message :
This is a checked-out copy of managed document
See the webcenter content menu for more information and actions.
The message is repeated more than once which it shouldn't be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms