Force Password Change On First Login After Reset Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2419344.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OAM 220.127.116.11.0 version
- Force password change on first login after reset not working as expected
- Purposely use a wrong password it will prompt the correct "incorrect username or password" message but whenever I use the correct username & password combination I get the "system error"
- OAM diag log
1. Create a new user.
2. Try logging in, it should redirect to force password change page.
3. Change password & try logging with the new password.
4. System error is getting displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!