Following Successful Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Login Internal Error is Generated via Desktop Integration Suite (DIS) "1007"
(Doc ID 2419582.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DIS fails with Internal Error 1007 after successful OAM login
- Several virtual hosts connect to Web Center Content (WCC) via web and DIS
- Modify one that had been on a loadbalancer to use DNS round-robin
- WCC host configured to virtual host the WCC user interface
- DIS errors
- Normal configuration will not connect.
- Add redirect to a load-balanced virtual host
- Launches OAM login with error: Internal Error 1007
The details shown are:
StatusMessage=Invalid response from host
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document