WebCenter Content (WCC) Dynamic Converter (DC) Creating Extremely Large Cached PNG Pages for ADF UI
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checking in multi-page TIF image results in extremely large PNG pages. The pages are created by the ADF UI/DC when the dimensions of the pages and/or orientation of the pages within the multi-page TIF document are not consistent.
- two (2) page TIF
- one page oriented 'portrait'
- one page oriented 'landscape'
- first page will create a PNG cache page in WCC server of reasonable size
- second page will blow-up to as much as 10MB larger than the original image
- Results in extremely slow page loads in the ADFUI
- browser crashes for files that contain many pages
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms