Questions About Offline Certification Functionality
(Doc ID 2423078.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions regarding the offline certification functionality in OIM.
1. When opening the spreadsheet will users have to provide an ID and password?
2. Do we have any control over the format of the spreadsheet? The spreadsheet is not sorted by users
3. What does the drop down option Certify Conditionally mean?
4. Can the ForceEnable and Key columns be removed?
5. Only the Certify option works in the Decision column. All other items say 'Update Failed' if we didn't provide any details in comments columns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document