After Creating AdminServer Windows Service the AdminServer Fails to Start
(Doc ID 2423981.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Attempting to start WLS AdminServer as a Windows Service is failing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Edited the installSvc.cmd to reflect any custom settings.
2) Created a custom command script to create the AdminServer service.
3) Create the service using the edited scripts.
4) Reboot the server to test the startup of the AdminServer.
5) Note that the AdminServer is failing within 2 minutes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document