"ODI-10245: Cannot import SNP_KMTEMPLATEJOIN null" is Received when Applying a Patch Deployment Archive in ODI 12C
(Doc ID 2424875.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a new Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) production environment (master, work and execution repository newly created), a patch deployment archive from the development environment fails with the following error:
The issue has been reproduced by support with the following steps but it may be possible to encounter the issue using different steps:
- From the existing work repository in the development environment, create a deployment archive from the full repository: Team/Deployment Archives/Create from repository/Full repository (all physical topology objects included).
- Create new schemas for master/work/execution in the production environment's DB as sys as sysdba
- Create master/work repository with ODI Studio (New gallery)
- Initiate the master/work repositories from the deployment export.
- When trying to import any Patch deployment archive (Team -> Deployment Archives -> Patch Deployment Repository -> with or without including any physical objects) into the new environment, the error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document