Elasticsearch is Not Returning Documents Not Associated with Portals
(Doc ID 2426454.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.180417
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Elasticsearch is not returning documents not associated with Portals.
Expect to see documents uploaded to content server UI in search results from WebCenter Portal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upload a document to Content Server UI and set a custom security group for the file.
e.g : File1_protected
- Connect to WebCenter Content (http://servername:port/cs) and navigate to:
Administration -> SESCrawlerExport Administration
- Click : Take Snapshot.
- Connect to WebCenter Portal.
- Go to Administration -> Tools and Services -> Search.
- Start the Document crawler and wait for it to complete.
- Search for File1.
Note File1_protected is not coming in the search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document