Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 220.127.116.11): User Session is not Cleared After Logout
(Doc ID 2426771.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 22.214.171.124) User Session is not Cleared After Logout
- OAM logout is configured for our Application (PE Portal)
- Steps to Reproduce
1. In a new browser session access the protected resource
2. Enter credentials
3. Confirmed via OAM session management (OAM console) that the user session is created
4. Select logout
5. Returns to application
6. Note: Can call same url and no credentials are required and OAM console still shows session as active
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document