Attempt to Open WebCenter Content (WCC) Document in Folder with Account Assigned Generating 404 Error
(Doc ID 2434099.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fail to open content with 404 Error:
- Folder has an Account Assigned
- Content without Account Assigned in Folder
- User without the Account Assigned
Weblogic user, any admin user, or any user with the account assigned is able to open the content item correctly
The following steps reproduce this error:
1. Create a top level folder "test" with an account, e.g. 'tst' as the weblogic user or an admin user.
2. Check-In a document into this "test" folder as weblogic user, DO NOT specify any account for the content item.
3. Log into WCC as weblogic user and open the document information page for that content item.
The web location link will look similar to this:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document