Updating WebCenter Content (WCC) Component Configuration Results in Restart Required Alert
(Doc ID 2437966.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WebCenter Content - updating component configuration should not cause restart required alert.
Given the following test case the
1. Navigate to Administration > Admin Server > Component Manager > Advanced Component Manager > Update Component Configuration
2. Select a component name, Click Update
3. Make a change > Click Update
Notice an alert similar to one of these occurs:
1. "This server must be restarted for the component update to take place."
2. "This server must be restarted before the configuration changes will take place."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document