Content Manager Creating Malformed Folder Links When Folder Is Accessed Via A Link.
(Doc ID 2450315.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A folder link will be malformed if the folder is originally accessed via a link to the folder.
Sample steps to replicate the behavior:
1. Login to WebCenter Portal and navigate to the portal.
2. Navigate to the portal's Content Manager Page.
3. Within the Content Manager, navigate to the folder, select it and get a link. It will be formed correctly.
4. In a fresh session use the new link to properly access the folder via the link.
5. The folder and its contents display correctly.
6. In the same session navigate to the parent folder and select the same folder, get the link and note that the newly generated link is malformed.
7. In a fresh session use the new malformed link to access the portal.
8. You will be taken to the main page of the portal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document