User unable to use Advanced Search with "All of these words" Option After Applying the Fix for Bug 28570099
(Doc ID 2451821.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to <Document 2452340.1>, I have applied the fix for bug 28570099 to enable phrase search in Advanced Search form.
After that, it works with "Any of these words" option, but unable to search with phrase for "All of these words" option of Advanced Search.
Issue can be reproduced with the below steps:
- Apply the fix for Bug 28570099.
- Contribute UI>Search>Advanced Search
- Select 'All of these words' from the pull-down
- Use double quotation for phrase search (example:"Test Search"), and click 'Run Advanced Search'
- Confirm the following error message showing up.
Apply the fix for Bug 28570099.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document