Upload of Files to Application Server using Webutil File Upload Causes WUC-24
(Doc ID 2453578.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Forms 220.127.116.11.0 using webutil file upload to the AS the following error occurs:
WUC-24 Error reading URL https://:443/forms/webutil/win64/JNIsharedstubs.dll.
2. https://:443/forms/webutil/win64/JNIsharedstubs.dll can be used to download the .dll
3. SSO and SSL are being used.
4. This patch is already applied: <Patch 28103538> WHEN USING WEBUTIL WUC-24 DOWNLOADING WEBUTIL 12C DLLS
5. The problem only occurs in SSO mode and it "appears" it is only related to doing a file upload
No changes to the environment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document