References Are Retained for ODI 12c Objects Which Are No Longer Used in Mappings in a Deployment Archive
(Doc ID 2454594.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.181204 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Deployment Archive, references are retained for an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c object (such as a Datastore) which was previously used in a Mapping but later removed from it.
The following is an example to reproduce the incorrect references in a Deployment Archive:
- Create a Mapping named "MAP1" with two Datastores A, B.
- Create a duplicate of the "MAP1", "DUP_MAP".
- In the "DUP_MAP", right click on Datastore B and delete the the Datastore (remove from Diagram) and add a new Datastore C.
- Create a Deployment Archive (in ODI Studio menu > click Team > Deployment Archives > Create From Repository > Selected Objects).
- Drag and drop the Mapping "DUP_MAP" from the Designer Navigator into the Selected Objects field under Objects to be added to Deployment Archive.
- Notice in the Depended objects, Uses > Models > the Reference to Datastore B is still visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document