WUC-21 System Library https://machine/forms/webutil/win32/jacob-1.18-M2-x86.dll Has Incorrect Size in WebUtil Config. Download Will Be Canceled
(Doc ID 2457491.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Forms for OCI - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. 126.96.36.199.0 Forms with SSL/SSO and WebStart using webutil configured to use jacob.
2. For one application's config section the following occurs when running the webutil enabled application:
One can click OK on the error pop up and continue without issue. Everything works and no functionality in the form is missing.
3. If the line "syslib.JNIsharedstubs.dll=1.0" is added in the webutil.32.properties file on the client desktop, relaunch the form and re-do the steps the error message does not occur.
This is a permanent workaround to prevent the error but jacob-1.18-M2-x86.dll is not downloaded.
4. jacob-1.18-M2-x86.dll is the correct size and is referenced correctly in the webutil.cfg file.
5. The webutil_demo and another webutil application does not show the problem when run using the same config section as the failing application so this points to an application specific issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document