Certification Reset Status Operation by Approver Throws NullPointerException error
(Doc ID 2458909.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIG 188.8.131.52.0 BP 01 or base version when certification approver selects "Reset Status" for a completed certification job , following error is seen :
An Unresolvable error will be displayed (see screenshot2.jpg) and a NPE thrown in the logs
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at
Steps done which displays the error is as follows :
1. Create one role.
2. Create 2 user and assign it to that tole
3. Create a user certification for the above 2 users.
4. Run the certification.
5. Goto 'certification->Dashboard. Select the certification, it will show 2 users.
6. Select one user and select 'Complete' option from the 'Actions' drop down. It goes to 100 %.
7. Select the same user again and select 'Reset Status' option from 'Actions' drop down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document