Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.4 Clean Content Bundle Patch 1 (October 2018)
(Doc ID 2461210.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.4 to 8.5.4 [Release OIT]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- 8.5.4 Clean Content Bundle Patch 1 (Version: 22.214.171.124.181015) is released.
- Introduced Support for Office 2016 formats with 8.5.4 CC .
- Here are the list of bugs fixed and known issues in this release.
Bug Fixed (126.96.36.199.181015)
BUG 27773608 - Recursive Scrubbing of Macro Enabled Office Documents yields unusable documents
BUG 27117481 - ERROR - A recoverable parsing error occurred prior to page 1
Known issues (188.8.131.52.181015)
1. BUG 23261577 - SCRUBBING POWERPOINT 2016 WITH NEW CHART TYPES RESULTS IN BAD FILE
2. ENH 26093814 - Bad images not being scrubed in office 2010 and newer files.
3. Log file is not getting created on file system (options->Logging->Single log file->Browse)
The patch can be downloaded from My Oracle Support Portal (MOS). For the direct link to the patch, use 184.108.40.206.181015 (patch 28761127). From the Release dropdown , select 'OIT Clean Content' and click on Download. Go through readme.txt file for installation instructions.
- This bundle patch should be installed on 8.5.4 GA .
- Future bundle patches to OIT 8.5.4 CC will be cumulative updates to this bundle patch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document