"Next Scheduled Run" Parameter Is Updated Wrongly With "Start Date" Parameter Of Schedule Job If Job is Run Manually
(Doc ID 2461441.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Next Scheduled Run" parameter is updated wrongly with "Start Date" of scheduled job (For Example: "Evaluate User Policies").
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into identity sysadmin page with admin user
2. Go to scheduler and search with the schedule job name (For example: "Evaluate User Policies")
3. Schedule the job to executed in periodic interval like 10min once.
5. While job is being executing in periodic interval, run the job manually once in sometime.
4. Check the "Next Scheduled Run" which is updated with "Start Data" parameter of the job instead of updating with next execution time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document