Parallel Execution Of For Loop Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2465208.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parallel Execution functionality of "forEach" loop in BPEL 2.0
While executing the service, the invocation is happening with the last indexed variable value of the payload in each branch of the loop.
1. Service1 (TestProject2) invokes the Service2 (TestProject1) in parallel manner.
2. Service1's payload contains an array of input (suppose 2 object).
3. Service1 will do looping over the array of input attribute and invoke service2. So in this case Service two will be invoked twice.
4. Service2's first instance should have the input payload from Service1' Input attributes value at index=1 and Service2's second instance should have the input payload from Service1' Input attributes value at index=2.
5. But here in this case, able to invoke the Service2 twice but each instance is taking the input payload from Service1 Input attributes value at index=2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document