Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) oauth.xml is null After Restart of WLS Admin and Managed Servers
(Doc ID 2469618.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 18.104.22.168.x)
- oauth.xml is null After Restart of WLS Admin and Managed Servers
- 2 Data Centers (DC1 and DC2).
- Data Center 2 is OK.
- The issue is with Data Center 1.
- DC 1 has a cluster of 3 OAM Managed Servers.
- OAuth was configured and working fine.
- Created an OAuth client in the Default Domain.
- No errors when created the OAuth client.
- The OAUTH Default Domain and all the OAUTH definitions/configurations disappeared on DC1.
- When then restarted the Admin Server after the incident, the Admin Server started with the following error:
- Both the Admin Server and OAM Managed Servers shown as RUNNING in the WLS Console and the Deployment status is "Active".
- Performed similar steps on DC2 and they did not see the same issue. As a result, OAUTH on DC2 is working fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.