B2B-51510 Batching Documents with Validation Enabled for Agreement
(Doc ID 2471203.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to batch EDI documents with validation enabled for the agreement, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Deployment an outbound agreement with Validation checked.
2) Schedule a batch. Configure a non-repeating event for 5 minutes from the time this schedule is created.
3) Copy at least 3 EDI application messages to the internal listening channel.
4) Wait for messages to be batched up.
5) Verify only one message is batched up and written to file, and the other messages are in MSG_ERROR state.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document