OIM Account Status Not Changed When GRC Create Request Is Rejected In SAP
(Doc ID 2474695.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAP Connector version: SAP UM AC 126.96.36.199.0
When a new SAP account is requested through OIM for an User, OIM creates a new GRC request in SAP GRC system and marks the account status as Provisioned. If GRC request is rejected for some reason, then the OIM account is not changed from Provisioned state.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Manage > Users > A12345 User > Accounts > Request Accounts > SAP UM GRC > provide required details > submit request(R1)
2. Request R1 > completes successfully > creates an Account in Users Account section as Provisioned state and Updates the account profile (AD Request Id) with GRC request number
3. GRC request is rejected for some reason
4. Run "SAP UM AC Request Status" job
5. User account profile attribute (AC Request Status) changes from "PENDING" to "ABORTED"
6. Still OIM account status shows as "Provisioned"
7. OIM request for SAP account creation is successful whereas associated GRC request is rejected. GRC request rejection and account status are not captured by OIM properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document