Certifier Able To Delegate and Reassign Cert Items To Disabled OIM Users
(Doc ID 2481269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIM, Certifier able to delegate and reassign cert items to disabled OIM Users and as a result of this, such actions results in FAULT and task goes to ALERT state. And hence, such cert task will be in unusable state even after disabled user is made active in OIM.
- Disable a user.
- Enable certification configuration for Allow advanced delegation and Allow reassignment check-boxes.
- Create a user certification
- Open the certification and
- Reassign line item to the disabled user. Tt creates a new cert for disabled user although user is disabled.
- Same issue with delegate: One can delgate line item to a disabled user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document