NodeManager Fails to Start WebLogic Server with Incorrect Status of "shutting_down"
(Doc ID 2483047.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Node Manager cannot start a Managed Server. The state of the Managed Server in the Admin Console shows "shutting_down".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set "NativeVersionEnabled=false" in nodemanager.properties.
- Start the Node Manager.
- Start a Managed Server using the Administration Console. The state shows "RUNNING".
- Stop the Node Manager and start it again.
- Graceful shutdown the Managed Server using the Administration Console. The state shows "SHUTTING_DOWN".
- Start the Managed Server using the Administration Console. It fails and the state still shows "SHUTTING_DOWN".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document