After Applying Capture Patch 28170319 the Page Reorder Function is not Working Correctly
(Doc ID 2485827.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is one document in a batch, if you rearrange a page (move it below other pages in the batch) and then create a new document directly after the page you just moved, the page you moved will duplicate itself and end up as the first page of the new document and replace the page that you had originally clicked on to be the start of a new document.
As an example to illustrate this:
- Create a batch in Capture that is 4 pages, pages are marked consecutively 1, 2, 3, 4.
- You can see after uploading the PDF, the pages in the document in the batch are correctly ordered 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Move page 1 between page 3 and page 4 (so now the page order in the batch reflects: 2, 3, 1, 4).
- Click on page 4 and the "Create New Document" button so that it will create a new document at page 4.
- Page 1 duplicates itself and it becomes the first page of the newly created document. It also appears to have replaced page 4 because page 4 has disappeared and can no longer be found in the batch.
Applied Patch 28170319 - CUMULATIVE CAPTURE PATCH 220.127.116.11.0 NUMBER 2 (28170319).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document