SP2-0642: "SQL*Plus Internal Error State 2147, Context 0:0:0 Unsafe To Proceed" For Specific Query as Non-Oracle User
(Doc ID 2487258.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:SQL*Plus - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encounter the following error when executing a specific query using a Non-Oracle OS user that does not belong to any Oracle group:
The same query WORK if:
- run sqlplus as the Oracle user.
- add the Non-Oracle user to Oracle install OS group.
- execute the query, with Non-Oracle user, using a TNS connection.
The same query FAILS if:
- run sqlplus as the Non-Oracle user.
- execute the query, with Non-Oracle user, using a local connection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document