How to Apply Post Installation Instructions For Patch 28600538 For WCS 22.214.171.124 for NIO
(Doc ID 2491294.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Post installation instructions for patch 28600538 state:
1. Take the backup of your current <sites_shared>/elements folder.
2. If you are installing this patch on a cluster node then copy the wcs_properties_bootstrap.ini from your config directory to your cluster shared directory.
3. For Bug 25728234 Update <Domain_Home>/wcsites/wcsites/config/logging-config.xml add metadata:logType property to each logger. Sample under sites-home/template/config
4. Start all servers (AdminServer and all Managed server(s)).
5. Launch http://://sitespatchsetup and proceed with the configuration.
6. Restart all servers Managed server(s).
7. Take backup of $ORACLE_HOME/wcsites/webcentersites/sites-home/bootstrap/opatch.
How would one apply it to a NIO based environment?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document