LDAP Groups not Showing on the Role Access Control Lists (ACLs) Section in the Security Properties of Folders in WebCenter Portal
(Doc ID 2494039.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LDAP groups are not showing on the Role Access Control Lists (ACLs) Section in the Security Properties of folders in WebCenter Portal.
Expect to see the groups.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect to WebCenter Portal.
- Create a Portal with Documents enabled.
- Add a page link to the Documents Page.
- View the Portal and navigate to the Documents Page.
- Create a folder in the portal.
- Select the Folder and Select : Properties
- Select the Security Tab.
- Expand Add Roles.
There you can't see any LDAP groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document