WebCenter Content: Imaging Advanced Viewer Panels Are Not Showing Correctly After Disabling and Re-Enabling
(Doc ID 2502685.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Imaging - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Imaging Advanced Viewer Panels are showing up at the bottom of the page instead of the left side, as specified in the Viewer Preferences.
Steps to reproduce issue:
1) From the Advance Viewer, open the Viewer menu.
2) History, Properties and Sticky notes are all set to display and to display on the Left.
3) Disable Show History (un-check Show History). Notice the History on the Left is still checked.
4) History is no longer is displayed.
5) Re-enable History (check Show History). Notice the History on the Left is still checked.
6) History is now displayed but is on the bottom, even though it is set to show on the left.
This happen for all 3 options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document