User Profile Images/Pictures Uploaded by end Users are lost After Restarting the WebCenter Portal Managed Server
(Doc ID 2509107.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.190416
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User profile images/pictures uploaded by end users are lost after restarting the WebCenter Portal managed server.
Expect the images/pictures to be retained.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect to WebCenter Portal
- Go to the User Profile Page
- Click Edit Profile
- Click Change to update the profile picture
- Upload an image and click OK
- Click Save
- Navigate to the Activities Tab
Note the activities show the profile image
- Restart the WC_Portal managed server
- Navigate to the User Profile page
Note the image is gone from the user profile
- Navigate to the Activities Tab in the User Home Page
Note the activities no longer show the profile image
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document