FileNotFoundException While Trying To Edit/open A Dynamic Routing Rule
(Doc ID 2511828.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FileNotFoundException while trying to edit/open a Dynamic Routing Rule
JDeveloper throws a FileNotFoundException and we can not proceed further on creating the rules
Result: The rule is not created, only an XSD gets created
Expected Result: The entire Routing Rule should be created and available for editing
1. Create a new BPM Project/Process (or open/import the attached sample project)
2. Create a new human task for the Process (or open a Human task from the project attached)
3. Open the human task and click on Dynamic Routing Rules (See attached for more details)
4. In the pop-up opened, click on the Create Rule button
5. After refresh, go once again on the Dynamic Routing Rules button and in the pop up click on the edit rule button
6. Observe the error displayed
7. Also, if you try to do anything in the rule opened, errors are received and progress cannot be done
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document