How to Determine Number of TCP Connections When MDB Connects to Remote Distributed Destination
(Doc ID 2513301.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 10.3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consider this configuration:
- There are 2 domains, Domain A and Domain B
- Domain A has a cluster (cluster_A) of 2 MS with MS1 on host1 and MS2 on host2
- Domain B has a cluster (cluster_B) of 2 MS with MS1 on host3 and MS2 on host4
- In Domain A there is an MDB targeted to cluster_A
- The MDB in Domain A is connected to a Uniform Distributed Topic or Uniform Distributed Queue which is targeted to cluster_B
How many network connections will be made when MDB in Domain A is successfully connected to Remote Topic in Domain B?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document