12c Form Builder: Object Navigator Displays "Can't Open PPD File: Default.ppd" Alert when Modifying a Button
(Doc ID 2518185.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Created Form with button on 18.104.22.168 Standalone Form Builder on Windows 10.
2. Moved Form to Linux opening with Form Builder 22.214.171.124 from a full deployment installation.
3. When attempting to modify the button the following Alert pops up:
Can't open PPD file:default.ppd
4. default.ppd is located in $ORACLE_HOME/frcommon/templates/tk/config and permissions are correct.
5. The error also occurs in various scenarios such as after creating a form using the Wizard
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document