Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.3 Bundle Patch 10 (March 2019) Bug Fix List
(Doc ID 2519781.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.3 to 8.5.3 [Release OIT]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attached PDF document lists the bug numbers and headlines/subjects of bugs fixed in the 8.5.3 bundle patch released in April 2019. Be aware the bug numbers included in this list are the original/base bug numbers. If users are searching for a patch number in this list and it is not found, they will need the corresponding original bug number. Original bug numbers may be found in a number of ways, including:
- Original bug number would be attached to the Service Request (SR) on My Oracle Support (MOS).
- Original bug number would be referenced in the bug history of the patch bug. For example, using only hypothetical bug numbers, open bug 12345678 from this list, review the bug history and it should mention original bug 87654321.
- This bundle patch contains ALL previous 8.5.3 patches, including CPU/SPU patches as well as any one-off fixes any customer may have received prior to this patch. Customers do NOT need to install any other patch to obtain the latest security or customer patch fixes. In fact, if you install this patch, do NOT install any other patches or you will potentially lose previous fixes by overwriting newer libraries with older versions.
- This bundle patch can be installed over any previous 8.5.3 base or patch level. This patch will overwrite the previous versions of any modules installed.
- Future bundle patches to OIT will be cumulative updates to this bundle patch.
- This bundle patch contains April 2019 CPU fixes in it.
The read-me file has references to certain bugs/ERs from prior patches which has mandatory post-installation tasks. In order to take benefit of those ERs/bugs, follow the mentioned post-installation instructions for those specific cases. For any queries, feel free to reach out to Oracle Support.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document