EM FMWC Console Gives Error: "javax.naming.NoPermissionException: User anonymous does not have permission on weblogic.management.mbeanservers to perform lookup operation"
(Doc ID 2523987.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a WebCenter Portal / WebLogic 220.127.116.11, after reverting OID Authentication back to Embedded LDAP, with the default weblogic user, one cannot log into the EM Console. But login to the WebLogic console is still successful.
1. Initially OID was used for authentication.
2. Now reverted the OID to use the default Embedded LDAP
3. However not able to login to FMWC application using default credential such as weblogic user
4. Able to login to WebLogic console using same credentials
5. Change the Custom Identity and Custom trust to Demo one.
6. Hostname verification to the default BEA Host Verifier.
7. Delete OIDAuthenticator.
8. Made Default authenticator as "REQUIRED".
9. In the WebLogic Admin Console, go to the following page: Domain -> Security -> General.
Check the setting "Anonymous Admin Lookup Enabled" is checked
10.. IIOP is enabled Go to Domain -> Environment -> Servers -> Server1 -> Protocols -> IIOP.
11. Changed the credentials On the same page (under the Advanced section),against "Default IIOP Username" and "Default IIOP Password" fields to weblogic.
Following errors are seen in the logs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document