Is Authentication Provider - OIMSignatureAuthenticator Supported For OIM-OAM 11gR2PS3 Integration?
(Doc ID 2525548.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.190109 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIM-OAM integrated 11gR2PS3 environment trying to use the OIMSignatureAuthenticator with control flag set to REQUIRED but it is causing error:
1. Setup SHSAML2IdentiyAsserter as main/top authentication provider.
2. Setup OIMSignatureAuthenticator, with control flag set to required.
3. Setup DefaultAuthenticator with control flag set to optional.
4. Setup DefaultIdentityAsserter with control flag set to optional.
5. Setup OIMAuthenticationProvider with control flag set to optional.
6. Setup ADAuthentictor with control flag set to optional.
7. Login in as user to OIM and error will be generated in log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!