Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206) Active-Active Multi Data Center(MDC) Session Adoption is Not Working Consistently
(Doc ID 2532991.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.180417 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 18.104.22.168) Active-Active Multi Data Center(MDC) Session Adoption is not Working Consistently
- An Active-Active MDC setup using an F5 GTM and LTM.
- All users are located in one data center location (DC1)
- Applications that reside in both DC1 and DC2.
- The problem is that when accessing an application first that is located in DC2 and successfully authenticate then try to access and application in DC1 prompted to login in again.
- However, in the reverse it works as expected... access an application located in DC1 and successfully authenticate then try to access an application in DC2 no additional prompt for authentication is requested and the user is redirected to the application page as expected.
- From the log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document