Oracle: Integrated Replicat (IR) does not handle transactions with HANDLECOLLISIONS.
(Doc ID 2533798.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle GoldenGate - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a table has both PK and UK, Error handling of Integrated Replicat does not work correctly with HANDLECOLLISONS.
Table A has both PK and UK.
1. Start capture and run Transaction A on Source Database.
- INSERT row B1 in Table B
- INSERT row A1 in Table A
- UPDATE row A1 with non PK/UK column in Table A
2. Run Transaction B on Source Database.
- DELETE row B1 in Table B <==(*)
- DELETE row A1 Table A
- INSERT row A2 which has different PK and same UK of A1 in Table A
- UPDATE row A2 with non PK/UK column in Table A
3. Export Transaction A/B on Source Database and Import to Target Database.
4. Run Integrated Replicat with HANDLECOLLISIONS.
Then on Target Database, IR receives ORA-00001/ORA-26799/ORA-1403 for UK on Table A
when running above Transaction B. After that IR skips DELETE for Table B(*).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document