Renaming Folder via Desktop Integration Suite (DIS) Left Tree Results in Alert Message and Folder Freezing
(Doc ID 2540244.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When renaming DIS folder name at left side tree of DIS, Alert message showed and causes freezing the folder.
Step to reproduce
1. Adding the server info without "User Interface URL" at the DIS client
2. Showing "WorkC" folder tree
3. Right click at the"WorkC" folder on the left side tree and rename the folder to "WorkD".
4. After rename the folder name from "WorkC" to "WorkD", alert message showed
5. When clicking "OK" button, this Explorer was frozen
6. After 5, alert message showed again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document