Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 126.96.36.199) Log Out Fails "Bad Oracle Access Manager Request" After Applying a Bundle Patch 16 (BP16)
(Doc ID 2543460.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.180717 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 184.108.40.206) Log Out Fails "Bad Oracle Access Manager Request" After Applying a Bundle Patch
- Use case is Two factor AuthN using OTP having DCC WebGate (tunneling).
- Authentication is successful whereas logout results in "Bad Oracle Access Request"
- Error message and cookies aren't destroyed upon logout.
- Applied to the environment : OAM server Bundle Patch 16 220.127.116.11.181016 ... <patch:28492339> and WebGate Bundle Patch 11 18.104.22.168.180717 <patch:27953548>
- From Header trace:
- User accessed: http://<FQ_HOSTNAME>/<PROTECTED_URL>
- Redirected to: https://<OAM_HOSTNAME>:<OAM_PORT>/oam/server/obrareq.cgi?encquery.
- This sets cookie OAMAuthnCookie_<OAM_HOSTNAME>:<OAM_SSL_PORT>=.......... and completes authentication.
- When logout, there is > Failed logout request: https://<OAM_HOSTNAME>/mypage/logout.....This results in "Bad Oracle Access Manager Request".
Applied <patch:28492339> OAM 16 22.214.171.124.181016
Applied <patch:27953548> Webgate 126.96.36.199.180717
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document