The Refresh in ODI 12c Operator Closes the Session List Tree-view
(Doc ID 2552440.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having the the Session list tree-view in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Operator expanded.
Upon execution of a new Session, and refresh in Operator, the tree-view collapses.
A refresh without executing anything leaves the view expanded.
The behavior affects the following Operator views:
- Session List > Date (past dates only), Agent, Sessions, Status, Keywords, User and All Executions
- Hierarchical Sessions > Date (past dates only), Agent, Sessions, Status, Keywords, User and All Executions
Does not affect:
- Session List > Date > Today
- Hierarchical Sessions > Date > Today
- Probably because these views also contain the current execution...
- The Session list tree-view is not expected to collapse upon refresh operation
Steps to reproduce:
- In ODI Studio > Operator, expand the tree-view of Sessions under any of the affected options listed above.
- Execute a Session (any) from Designer.
- Refresh Operator.
- Observe the tree-view collapses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document