ESSO - "Access To The Path Is Denied" Error When Creating Application Templates in ESSO Administrative Console
(Doc ID 2558620.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On: Logon Manager
The ESSO Administrative Console generates an error when attempting to create a windows application template.
The following error appears in the Application Window section of the Form Wizard
"Access to the path is denied"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open the ESSO Administrative Console.
- Right Click Applications and select New Windows App.
- Enter a name for the template and Click Finish to start the Form Wizard.
- Select Logon, click Next.
- Select Local Computer, click Next
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Administrators cannot create a windows application template in the ESSO Administrative Console.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document