WFR Web Verifier - When A Table Control Contains More Than One Page, it Doesn't Allow A Cell On Page 2 Or Higher To Be Checked
(Doc ID 2560395.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a column to the LineItems field/table as a "CHECKBOX" type, the checkbox cannot be marked/unmarked in some cases.
If a table object has more than 15 rows the table is rendered as pages in the WebVerifier. When checking a row that is not in the first page, the row does not check and the table refreshes to the first page. Here is an example:
To configure the LineItems field to have a checkbox column:
- Open the project in Designer.
- Switch to Definition Mode.
- Go to the Invoices class.
- Switch to the "Fields" tab and select the "LineItms" field.
- Show the field properties.
- Add a new column on the "Analysis" tab -> "Columns" subtab called (e.g. named "TEST") and ensure the "Visible" property is selected. Move this field to the top of the list to ensure it is the first field displayed.
- Go to the "Validation" tab of the LineItems field properties and select "Checkbox" from the "Type" column to set the field as a check box type.
- Save the project.
- Reprocess any previously processed invoices from state 100 or re-import the document.
- Open the invoice within Web Verifier.
- If the invoice does not have enough lines to enable the multiple pages, they can be added by selecting the "Append new row" button in the LineItems control.
- Ensure there are multiple pages of lines in the LineItems field. It should append a new page once there are more than 15 records.
- Close the batch. You will be prompted to save changes. Click YES to save the additional lineitems.
- Re-open the batch and navigate to page 2.
- Attempt to click on the checkbox and the focus returns to page 1 of the lineitems. Clicking the checkbox on records on page 1 allows it to be selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document