NoSuchMethodException Exception When Using Protected Flex Field (protectedUrlAttribute1)
(Doc ID 2566278.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Workspace
When attempting to click on a new created view in BPM Workspace,
the following error occurs.
In Browser: The content of this page failed to load as expected because the data transmission was interrupted. Please try again, or contact your system administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to BPM Workspace and define new Protected Flex Fields : Test Url Link - ProtectedTextAttribute1 , Text URL NEW - ProtectedTextAttribute1
2. In JDeveloper create new BPM project with a process with single User Task
3. In the Human Task definition map values to previously defined Protected Flex Fields: Test Url Link - ProtectedTextAttribute1 , Text URL NEW - ProtectedTextAttribute1
4. Deploy the process and create a new instance
5. Go back to BPM Workspace and add a new view ("Add View" button)
6. Provide Name and lookup for a task created in the BPM project:
7. In the display tab select customer mapped attributes (mainly we are interested with the URL
8. Click OK to Save the changes
9. In “My Views” click on newly created one
10. The error occurs.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot do their daily operations
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document